Entertainment

Sports

Business News

Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Unofficial: Shocking Pictures of Doctor Raping a Patient!!

I've come across some shocking pix that I would like to share with everyone. The origin and the authentication of the video pix is unknown. I hope that this does not happen in our country.

If this is real, I'm really shocked to find that this actually happened somewhere around the world. This stupid and perverted doctor has tarnished the image of every doctor around the world! What is the world coming too??!!Damn!!

Imagine if that is your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife or friend laying on the operating table??!!Maaannn..this is SICK!!!!! If ever someone I love goes into the operating theatre, i'm sure as hell gonna make sure that there is more than one person in the room!Geeezzzz.....

WHY IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO THEY DO IT???!!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home